Volunteering is time willingly given for the common good of all members of Cooroy Golf Club and without financial gain.
Volunteer work ranges from quite physical work on the course to facilities maintenance to committee or subcommittee representation to communication/publicity work to competition and major event planning and execution – your choice.
Once registered you select the activity in which to be involved. Browse the list of projects and jobs and then speak to the Project Sponsor or Coordinator for the Job or the club official responsible for that area of club operations.
Volunteering is a partnership between you and Cooroy Golf Club. The Volunteer Charter explains the arrangement in more detail.
click to read the full Volunteer Charter
Register as a Volunteer
We are particularly interested in your preference for type of volunteer work and the skills, expertise and knowledge you can bring to volunteering. These skills, expertise and preferences can then be aligned with the requirements of an activity or project for the mutual benefit of volunteer and club.
Volunteers want to be aware of volunteering opportunities and that what they do makes a difference. Feedback on job and project outcomes is provided through articles posted on this page and through the following communications.
- NEWS UPDATE CHIP IN email newsletter
- Posts to website eNoticeboard
- Whiteboards in clubhouse.
- Job and Project Registers
email Newsletter Library
- 21/07/2018 NEWS UPDATE: Course, Golf and Volunteers
- 03/05/2018 NEWS UPDATE: 2018 Cooroy Men’s Open - NOMINATIONS OPEN
- 06/04/2018 NEWS UPDATE: Course, Golf and Volunteers
- 22/02/2018 NEWS UPDATE: Course Management and Volunteers
- 27/01/2018 NEWS UPDATE: 2018 Volunteer Program
- 05/01/2018 2018 - Are You Ready to Tee Off
Volunteering in Action
Concrete Paving Crew laying Cart Paths
Creation and maintenance of online Event Calendar
Gardens created and maintained by our Garden Ladies
Communication and engagement
Storm Trooper cleanup crew springs into action