By completing this form you acknowledge that Cooroy Golf Club has provided or will provide suitable induction and information to perform the volunteering tasks asked of you.
As a Volunteer The Club has insurance cover for:
- Capital Benefit which means permanent injury or death to a maximum of $100,000 on a sliding scale as to severity.
- Non medical costs $5,000.
- Loss of income $1,000 per week.
- Emergency transport $2,000
- Funeral expenses $5,000
- Insurance companies are prohibited by law from offering medical insurance and you are advised that any injuries must be processed through Medicare or your own private health insurance.
- Golf Australia also covers Personal Liability for members.