BEST VALUE golf membership in a friendly, relaxed Noosa Hinterland village setting
Cooroy Golf Club has a long tradition of offering people from all walks of life the opportunity to join a golf club at an affordable cost, where all can play and feel welcome irrespective of demographic or golfing ability. More information is available in the Club History Pack and Membership Information Pack below.
We keep members up to date with what’s going on at Cooroy Golf Club through our regular newsletters. Click to view the email Newsletter Library
If you are seeking a value golf club membership then look no further. Cooroy Golf Club offers a range of membership categories with flexibility and payment options to fit individual needs.
- Ordinary Membership
- GA 9-Hole Membership
- Non-GA 9-Hole Membership
- Junior Membership
- Cadet 18-22 years Membership
- Ordinary Pay-as-you-Play Membership
- Business Membership
- Business Pay-as-you-Play Membership
- Temporary Membership, limited to a period not exceeding three consecutive months, is available on application to the Club Manager.
- Family account billing allowing subscriptions and supplementary charges for individual family memberships to be grouped and invoiced under one ‘Primary Account’ is available on request.
FEES and CONDITIONS
Our Membership year runs for 12 months from the date of application for membership.
All fees are inclusive of GST. Once paid, fees are not refundable. Levies (L) are defined as Affiliation Fees, GolfLink Fee, and Personal Liability Insurance. Members may elect to pay by one of the following methods unless otherwise stated.
- Note 1 – By payment in full before the first day of the membership year.
- Note 2 – By two instalments. Members electing to pay by this option must pay the first half-year instalment plus a $20.00 administration fee plus Levies and any Supplementary Fees.
- Note 3 – By a monthly direct debit instalment plan provided by Ezidebit direct debit facility for which a service usage fee applies to the monthly charge. Members electing to pay by this option must pay a $20 Administration Fee, Levies and any Supplementary Fees in the first instalment.
MEMBERSHIP FEE SCHEDULE