BEST VALUE golf membership in a friendly, relaxed Noosa Hinterland village setting
Cooroy Golf Club has a long tradition of offering people from all walks of life the opportunity to join a golf club at an affordable cost, where all can play and feel welcome irrespective of demographic or golfing ability. More information is available in the Membership Information Pack below.
If you are seeking value golf club membership then look no further. Cooroy Golf Club offers a range of membership categories with the flexibility and payment options to fit individual needs.
- Ordinary Membership
- GA 9-Hole Membership
- Non GA 9-Hole Membership
- Junior Membership
- Cadet 18-22 years Membership
- Ordinary Pay-as-you-Play Membership (click for more information)
- Business Membership (click for more information)
- Business Pay-as-you-Play Membership (click for more information)
- Temporary Membership, limited to a period not exceeding three consecutive months, is available on application to the Club Manager.
FEES, BENEFITS and CONDITIONS – 2020/2021
Our Membership year runs from July to June each year. Pro-rata fees apply.
All fees are inclusive of GST. Once paid, fees are not refundable. Levies (L) are defined as: Affiliation Fees, GolfLink Fee, and Personal Liability Insurance. Members may elect to pay by one of the following methods unless otherwise stated.
- By payment in full before the first day of membership year.
- By two instalments, the first due and payable before the first day of July and the second by the first day of January next. Members electing to pay by this option must pay the first half year instalment plus a $40.00 – administration fee plus MAC, Levies and any Supplementary Fees.
- By a monthly direct debit instalment plan provided by Ezidebit direct debit facility – service usage fees apply. Members electing to pay by this option must pay the service fee plus MAC, Levies and any Supplementary Fees in first instalment.