An underground water source has been located on the course at the top of the 14th fairway. It is 75 feet down and could be used to top up current supplies at the main irrigation dam with some improvements.
Landcare revisit and works will commence at the end of January or beginning of February. They will provide their landscaping plan and will undertake all work
- Pruning around 9th green completed.
- Coring and scarifying completed by course staff with greens coming back well. Application of slow release fertilizer, organics and gypsum which was recommended by nutritional testing. Top dressing followed renovation. The feedback from players is how well the greens are playing so well done to our greens team, Todd, Paul, Alex and Brendan.
- Drainage installation at the 12th hole and 13th tee commenced and expected to be completed this month. Drainage to be installed later this month on 1st hole and 16th hole. This will help remove surface water from fairway to make the course playable more quickly after heavy rains.
- New irrigation installed on 17th fairway along with 5 sprinklers.
- New water metre installed to the pump station.
- Cart path repairs and maintenance