Affordable golf in a friendly, relaxed hinterland village setting
We understand the importance of a successful Corporate or Charity Golf Day and will assist with planning and management of your requirements to suit both your needs and budget. We can offer attractive packages.
Our aim is to make your day a memorable experience – we want you to come back again.
The following facilities and services can be tailored to suit your needs:
- Open plan club house and outside deck area suitable for seating small groups or up to 100 people.
- Cordless public address system.
- Fully licensed bar & gaming area.
- Fleet of 22 electric golf carts available for hire.
- Golf club and pull buggy hire.
- Prizes and give away material.
- On-course drinks and refreshments cart.
- Catering options from a sausage sizzle to something a bit more elaborate.
- Assistance with the erection of on-course advertising signs and banners.
- Placement of promotional material.
- Registration and presentation tables.
- Score cards, course map and rules.
- Assistance in preparing starting draws and compiling competition results.
- On course competitions – e.g. NTP, long drive and straightest drive markers.
- Parking is available with disability access into the clubhouse.
Speak to Club General Manager, Wayne Patston, on 07 54476258 to discuss your needs and cost options.
It is essential that bookings are arranged in advance for Corporate or Charity Golf Days.