Ground Staff have been busy with a number of course maintenance activities either in progress or completed:
- Tees are being progressively top dressed starting with the 1st Tee.
- Low profile diversion barriers installed in a number of locations to reduce wear and tear on bare patches.
- Road base added to paths which tend to be a problem in wet weather e.g. path leading off 2nd Tee.
- Road base cart stand installed at 4th Tee to overcome water pooling problem.
Members and Visitors have an important role to play in assisting ground staff by caring for our course. We encourage you to:
- Replace divots.
- Repair pitch marks.
- Rake bunkers.
- Respect traffic management directions and exclusion areas.
- Avoid driving through wet areas in motorised carts as this forms a depression where water will sit.
- Dispose of litter responsibly.
- Respect and take care of the environment and last but by no means least…..
- LEAVE THE COURSE AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND IT!