Register your nomination for this event by completing the Entry Form below.
The field will be capped at 124. There has been very strong interest in the 2022 Cooroy Women’s Open with nominations approaching the cap some 5 weeks out from the event. Nominations up to 10 above the field cap will be accepted and ‘wait listed’. NOTE: Hire carts are fully booked.
EVENT: 2022 Cooroy Women’s Open
- Division 1 and 2 will play an 18 Hole STROKE event from the RED markers.
- Division 3 will play a STABLEFORD event from the RED markers.
There will be gross and net winners for Division 1 and 2 and a Stableford winner for Division 3. Players are eligible for one major award only
WHERE: Cooroy Golf Club, Myall Street, Cooroy
WHEN: Tuesday, 7th June 2022 NOMINATIONS CLOSE: 28th May OR when field is full.
TIME START: 7:30 am to 11:30 am REGISTRATION: 30 minutes before tee time.
ENTRY FEE: $20.00. PAYMENT must be made in CASH on day of event.
HIRE CART: $17.50 per player. There are 26 hire carts with GPS available.
VISITOR OWN CART: $10.00
OPTIONAL LUNCH AVAILABLE: Mixed Sandwiches – $7.00
CONDITIONS of COMPETITION
click for Conditions of Competition.
The field will be capped at 124. Nominations above the field cap will be placed on a ‘wait list’
Please read these Notes BEFORE you complete the entry form.
- Eligibility to nominate – The event is open to amateur women golfers who hold a GA handicap and full membership of an affiliated club.
- By completing the Entry Form entrants accept the CONDITIONS of COMPETITION stated above for the 2022 Cooroy Women’s Open.
- The Entry Form allows nomination of ONE PLAYER.
- You can RESERVE A HIRE CART, subject to HIRE CART availability. Carts will be allocated by Cooroy Golf Club as per the draw.
- Phone Number: A Mobile number is preferred. If you opt to quote a fixed line please include Area Code.