Click on the Job Name to view a full description for the activity. NOTE: You can sort a column by clicking on the up/down arrow heads in the column title.
|Job Name||Garden Maintenance – 17th Tee Garden|
|Timing||Can be performed at time convenient to volunteer|
- Contributes to the experience of playing Cooroy Golf Course.
- Supports enhanced presentation and aesthetics of course.
This job involves performing routine maintenance to ensure the garden is maintained to a high standard of presentation and will involve some or all of the following tasks:
- Weeding and mulching.
- Clearing rubbish and litter from gardens and surrounds.
- Watering plants.
- Pruning and trimming where necessary.
- Planting, transplanting and removing plants.
- Fertilise plants.
The job also involves:
- Maintaining the infrastructure of garden – garden border and surrounds (call for tradesman assistance via Club Manager if necessary).
- A keen personal interest in gardening
- Practical experience of working with plants.
|Physical Attrributes of Job:|
- Light physical work, however on occasions more strenuous physical effort may be involved.
- Requires tools typically involved in maintaining a garden of this style – supplied by volunteers.
- The key to maintaining and promoting plant development is ensuring adequate watering at correct times.
- Use of fertiliser requires clearance from The Club before use.
- Any cost associated with maintenance must be cleared with Club Manager before it is incurred.