As there has been some uncertainty about COVID-19 restrictions here is a reminder of the practices applying to all competition and social golf played at Cooroy Golf Club. Please note in particular the practice for marking score cards.
- Players are to mark their own card. Only the player’s signature is required, however your correct score must also appear as Player 2 on another player’s card.
- Pool noodles are in place on each flagstick to make it easier to remove the ball from the hole.
- Players may remove the flagstick when putting, however CGC recommends that this not be done. Players should not expect another player to remove the flagstick for them.
- Rakes are available in the bunkers but CGC recommends they not be used. There is a one-card-length preferred lie in all bunkers.
- Ball-washers are not in use.
- Sand buckets are not in use. Members are encouraged to bring their own.
- Taps are available to fill water bottles but the fountains are unavailable.
- Handshaking at the end of a round is discouraged.
- The clubhouse is limited to 50 patrons (including the deck area).
- All clubhouse patrons must sign-in at the register when entering the clubhouse (not necessary if just paying green fees or competition fees).
- A minimum of 1.5m social distancing is required between groups.
- Patrons are now allowed to stand while eating and drinking, however please do not stand and drink at the bar. The bar is reserved for serving only.