With the relaxation of some of the Covid-19 restrictions over the last couple of weeks, some of the regulations and recommendations governing the club have changed.
As a reminder to members and visitors, here is the current state of play.
- the clubhouse is limited to a maximum of 50 patrons
- the deck area can now be used (patrons on the deck are included in the maximum of 50)
- bar service is allowed, however drinking while standing at the bar is not allowed
- 1.5m social distancing must be maintained at the bar and between seated groups
- sign-in is required – please record your name, phone number and email address (or home address if no email address is available)
On the course
- Pool noodles remain on the base of each flag stick. Players may remove the flag to putt but must not ask or expect another player to remove or hold the flag for them. If you wear a glove, please use your gloved hand to handle the flag stick.
- Rakes have been returned to the bunkers. Their use is optional. Preferred lie in the bunkers is still allowed.
- In the interest of player health in warm weather, the two drinking taps on the course will be made available for the filling of water bottles only. Do not drink directly from the tap. The bubblers will remain out of use. After using the tap please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Players are to mark their own score card but their score must also be recorded on their marker’s card. Only one signature is required on each card.
- ball washers remain out of use
- Rake handles and flag sticks will be sanitised by the greens staff each time they mow the greens
The CGC management continues to regularly monitor the Qld Chief Health Office Directions and Golf Australia recommendations. In the interest of Covid-safe personal hygiene, Golf Australia and the CGC Management Committee continue to recommend that players do not touch either the rakes or flag sticks.
Please continue to maintain 1.5m social distancing and good Covid-19 personal hygiene.