Following representations to Health Queensland by Golf Australia the course is now OPEN on a restricted basis.
click link 2020-03-25 GA Course Open
IMPORTANT NOTE for Members and Visitors
- Please do not arrive earlier than 20 minutes before your tee off time.
- One person per cart.
- Maintain ‘social distancing’ at all times – 1.5 metres apart.
- Do not congregate anywhere. Please observe any directions given to you by the staff member on duty.
- Drinks taps on course are out of use. Please ensure you have plenty of water/soft drink before you tee off.
- Sand buckets are out of use unless you have your own. Sand is still available.
- Place score cards in box provided.
The R & A and Golf Australia have announced a series of TEMPORARY measures that will enable clubs to remove any hygiene implications related to complying with the Rules of Golf. These temporary measures are effective immediately and allow the Rules of Golf, and Model Local Rules, to be modified as a result of the Corvid-19 outbreak.
Please note the following TEMPORARY Local Rules:
- Players may enter their own scores on the scorecard. It is not necessary for the marker to do it. Two signatures will be required – player and marker.
- Flagsticks have been removed. A list of hole placements is available in the Pro-shop.
- Rakes have been removed from bunkers. Players are required to smooth bunkers using feet or clubs. Preferred lie allowed in bunkers.